cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

you can`t use that password

tahir786
Joining in

Hello,

I have recently opted in for virgin media services and was trying to register my virgin media account online since the last 4 days. It`s absolutely a nightmare and extremely frustrating that i have been encountering with same error over and over again. "you can`t use that password"!!!!

I have tried over 50 combinations of passwords in addition, tried on my laptop, mobile and also reset my browser cookies but nothing seems to make it work!!!

I have tried contacting the virgin media helpline and for the last 3 times my call has been disconnected by the staff members when they cant solve issue.

14 REPLIES 14

Yes, I have tried this several times.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @agilbank,

Thanks for clarifying. I'm going to send you a private message so we can look into this further for you. Please look out for it in the top-right, purple envelope.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

EveD
Tuning in

Just joined VM before Christmas and I'm experiencing the same issue. Really poor onboarding experience. 

Help resolving this issue would be much appreciated.

Screenshot 2022-12-31 at 18.35.02.png

Hi EveD, 

Thanks for Posting this on our forums, I am sorry you're also having this Password issue on your new Online Account, not the best start but we'll try to get it fixed 🙂 

As a work around for the time being, some customers have noticed that the password that seemed to be rejected actually was accepted, when they tried to login with it after receiving the error message they managed to gain access. Can you try this also please? 

If that does not work, could you also try completing the sign up process using a different browser or device. 

If you're using the App, please try reinstalling and rebooting your device. 

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi All! 👋 Just returning to this public thread with an update. 
I picked up this PM conversation with Agilbank whilst my colleague Zach was away from the office. After some internal investigation and escalation with IT tickets we have finally been able to get this issue resolved. 

Huge thanks to Agilbank for their patience with us whilst we investigated the problem and got this sorted. We also raised a complaint for the issue which we have discussed and agreed upon a resolution. I am really pleased we can see an end to this matter completely!

Please do return to this thread if the issue returns and we will be happy to help. 🤞 It's all sorted for good!

Wishing you all the best 🌞

Molly