Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

wrong email address

I set up my account (fibre + SIM card) on the phone but the person I talked to got my email wrong. I haven't had the welcome letter yet or the SIM card but I had the modem installed. Because the email associated to my account is wrong, I cannot login on account management. Phone support is asking me for a password but I'm not sure what it is? It's possible they asked me for that during account setup but I don't remember it.

How long is the SIM card expected to take to arrive, and what are my options regarding login?

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: wrong email address

Hi supercollider

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear of this. The SIM card takes around 3-5 days, has it been this long or the time period passed? 

I'll PM you now to sort the email issue and login issue out 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for joining me on what must be the most short lived PM ever @supercollider 🙂

Just to update the thread, all issues have been solved 🙂

Have a good night

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi @supercollider

Thanks for your message, however we'd need to do it publicly first 🙂 

When was the SIM ordered please?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi John

I got the SIM card this morning… along with a second one. The person I got Tuesday pushed a second one and now 2 arrived the same day. Is there a way to know which one I should use?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me @supercollider

Glad to hear got the SIM, this will need a PM so I can get the SIM serial numbers off you and advise of the correct one 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for joining me on PM @supercollider

Just to update the thread, the number port in has been done and confirmed which SIM is correct 🙂

Have a great weekend 🙂

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos