Menu
davidliang10
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

would like virgin to come to rushy platt swindon

hi i would like virgin to come round to rushy platt and fit internet lines in this estate. due to the poor signal we currently have to deal with it would be great if this is possible atleast 150 people on this estate would all go to virgin if its able to be done 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: would like virgin to come to rushy platt swindon

What would be required is classed as "infill".

VM have exhausted their budget for this type of expansion for the next few years, so you would be looking at 2021 onward before more areas are considered.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi davidliang10,
Thanks for your post and it's great to hear that you are looking at having Virgin Media installed.
As much as we would love to be able to install everybody, sometimes it's just not possible. 
We already have a full 2019 roll out planned as well as some of 2020 for new areas and New Builds too but we won't be doing any more in-filling now. 
I can double check to see if your area is in the plans for this year although I'll need some information from you. I have sent you a private message requesting some information. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi davidliang10,

It's just a post to say we've not forgotten about you. 

If you still need some assistance, come back to me by replying to the Private message I sent previously. 

If things are resolved then no further action is needed. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos