Menu
timaloy2k8
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

worst customer service ever Lying kings

Hello there

logged on to my account  last week on thursday and seen my bill has jumped up to 92 pounds,so i called up and asked what was going on, the women told me she would sort it and offered me a new deal happy days i thought, then my sports were  turned off and im getting charged the same price i was paying with it on, so i called back up and after the lies and getting passed around i was told to expect a call within 24 hrs NO CALL,, so 2 days later i call back and get told someone will call me in 48 hours  2 days later no call nothing at all, So what am i supposed to do. Worst customer service i have ever dealt with lies and more lies,. So im  here hoping someone with half a brain will sort this or at least do something other than lie 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: worst customer service ever Lying kings

sadly the forum team dont get involved in changing services, sadly would need to take this up with customer services/relations choosing option 1-4-5 (thinking of leaving us)
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: worst customer service ever Lying kings

Hi timaloy2k8, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having an issue getting things sorted with your package.

Whenever any changes are made, you have 14 days to revert them back. If you haven't already speak to the team and change things back to how they were. Once you've done that you can speak to someone about amending your package. 

It sounds like the increase is due to a discount or promotional offer expiring. 

Speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111.

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos