cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why services still live???

skarpass
Tuning in

Just want let you know legal proceedings started worst company lack of training! Never again or recommend virgin media only good at increasing prices every 6 month and rip off peoples.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey @skarpass,

I'm glad we were able to look into getting your issue resolved for you, if you have any questions about anything further don't hesitate to reach out and we can certainly look into this for you.

Cheers. Joe

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello skarpass

Sorry to hear of the account issues and impact of the recent price rise, we appreciate you taking the time to pass on the feedback and your feelings on this matter.

In regards to the price rise, you will have receive a personalised communication that will detail the specific change to your monthly charge. Price increases will vary as it will be specific to the services you have.

You have titled the thread 'Why services still live?' Have you requested an disconnection? If so, when was this? We require 30 days notice to cancel any services and close accounts from the date requested. If this timeframe has passed let us know and we'll be happy to look into this further.

Rob

14/05/2023 account still active refund not received, disconnected only after call will take legal action you so bad from service too customer support 

Hi there @skarpass 

We are so sorry to hear that you are still facing issues with your service, are you able to elaborate on what has happened so we can best advise? 

Was a cancellation requested an confirmed? If so when was this requested? 

Disconnected but no refund or account closure, I would like full data deletion

Hey @skarpass,

What we would like to do for you is invite you in for a quick private message which I will be sending to you soon, if you have not used our private message system before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Speak to you soon. Joe

I see nobody responding anymore, what you can expect from this company will deal different way involve authority's 

Hey @skarpass,

Sorry for the delay, I have now responded to your latest message, if you would like to get back to me there I will gladly help.

Cheers. Joe

Hey @skarpass,

I'm glad we were able to look into getting your issue resolved for you, if you have any questions about anything further don't hesitate to reach out and we can certainly look into this for you.

Cheers. Joe

Hello, I received email from virgin media asking return Broadband Router name of Arris Super Hub with serial number I am not recognising, only have hub 3.0 with different serial number and your website says hub 3.0 no need return only recycle. What action I need take? thank you