cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where can i see my registered postal address?

cyberleish
Tuning in

I recently requested a change to my postal address and was told to check every so often to see if the change had gone through, but check where?  I was told in my profile, but I don't see that anywhere, if I look at account details it doesn't contain the postal address, just email etc.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @cyberleish thanks for your post here in the Community although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

We can see that you have spoken to us recently about this via other means but it may be 3-5 working days before this is changed for you. However, in order to view the address that we hold for you it's generally only possible to view this on your bills via My Virgin Media.

Obviously, as your bills are only generated monthly, you'd need to wait until your next month's bill is produced until you see the change.

To view bills, log into My Virgin Media, go on View Bill - we hope this helps.

Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @cyberleish thanks for your post here in the Community although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

We can see that you have spoken to us recently about this via other means but it may be 3-5 working days before this is changed for you. However, in order to view the address that we hold for you it's generally only possible to view this on your bills via My Virgin Media.

Obviously, as your bills are only generated monthly, you'd need to wait until your next month's bill is produced until you see the change.

To view bills, log into My Virgin Media, go on View Bill - we hope this helps.

Many thanks

Tom_W

I've been trying for several days to see the latest bill but all I get is the error "we are working hard on something" page so can't view my bill to see what address is attached to it.

Hi Cyberleish 👋🏼.

Thank you for coming back to us.

Are you trying to view this by our app or website? 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide