Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

wanting to upgrade my broadband only package

Hi all i have the basic 100 meg broadband i have been a long term happy customer but intrested in adding on phone and tv IF the cost can be kept the same. i am unable to do this online as it says i need to call as i cannot upgrade my package online. yet when i call i cannot get past the security questions. and i did post a similar message to this yesterday but this morning it has gone missing.off this forum.   

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Wise owl
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: wanting to upgrade my broadband only package

Unfortunately the forum staff cannot deal with account changes, they will refer you to Customer Service.  Why can't you get past the security questions? You'll need to get that sorted before you can make any changes. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

most of the time its due to the staff saying my password i have set on my account when i call in is wrong. but this has never changed, or other times if im calling from work on the chance of getting through i do not have my account number to hand or have a virgin media landline number so i cannot even get to speak to anyone,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Wise owl
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

A forum staff member might be able to PM you to help with the ID problem, if you hang about. 

0 Kudos