cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virgin not honouring contract

bobh2
Joining in

hi, i recently upgraded my package through the website, had confirmation email and it says my orders on its way. however its not been actioned and ive not recieved my sim or broadband speed change. ive gone through live chat and rung customer service and no one would take responsibility and said theres nothing they can do. i dont know what else to do.

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi bobh2, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've had some issues when trying to upgrade your package. We don't usually deal with package changes via the Community but as you've had a bad experience, we can certainly check on an update for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs