Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

virgin media account access

I am having trouble accessing my virgin media account and have been having trouble intermittently for a few weeks. I keep being advised that the username and password are incorrect but I know they are both correct 🙃 please can someone help me with resolving this?

thanks,

Liz

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin media account access

Hi lizs87,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you are having problems signing into My Virgin Media, Have you tried the forgotten password link to change it to see if this resolves your issue?

As it has been a few days since your last post how have things been going?

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

sorry for the late response - I have still been unable to login, I have tried off my mobile, laptop and ipad - when I reset the password it throws me out and acts as though I haven't entered anything. I really need to log in to check as I am being billed too much and need to see why this is the case.

Thanks

Liz

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cheers for popping back @lizs87

Sorry to understand that you're still having some issues - we'll need to take a closer look and see what's going on. 

I have located your account from your forum information so I'll pop you a quick Private Message so we can go through some security and see what's occurring. 

Please look out for the Purple Envelope in the top right and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos