Menu
WW1948
Dialled in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

v 360

Suppose can cancel order and go back to stay as am without contract.Fed up waiting in now

0 Kudos
Aaron2
Well-informed
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: v 360

If it hasn't arrived/updated then you can, yes. Bear in mind it's delivered to Existing V6 boxes via an App on the box itself and only a remote would be delivered. The reason for this is that all Tv360 boxes are to the same spec as the V6's so it's pointless sending a new piece of kit out.

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
WW1948
Dialled in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I asked for this to happen but maybe because I was out of contract I could not do this HAD TO HAVE NEW

0 Kudos
Sofia_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi @WW1948

Thanks for your post!

Could you please expand on what's happened here? Are you awaiting TV360? After looking into this, I can see the upgrade on your account but there is no mention of 360. 

Is this something you discussed with the team when upgrading? 

Thanks,

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

WW1948
Dialled in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes I was told I would be getting new box and as speed was going up to 1gb eventually I would get hub 4 but as yet nothing has happened .Its as if they have took order then thrown it away.Nobody knows anything and that includes me.Possibly just a way to tie me to a new contract.

0 Kudos
WW1948
Dialled in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Can I just say I am not bothered about new box you can update V6 box but that leaves me waiting for new remote and hub 4

0 Kudos
Sofia_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for getting back to us @WW1948

Apologies about that, I cannot see this noted on the account but I'm happy to escalate this for you. 

I'm going to send you a PM so we can look into this. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide