cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgraded package - Netflix Activation Issues

Nat_Ash21
Joining in

Hi,

I recently renewed and upgraded my Virgin package/contract to the ultimate volt bundle which now includes standard Netflix subscription.

I am having issues activating this and so far struggled to get any help on phone and text support messaging. I was told on phone I would get email link within 24 hours, which I have never received, on a second call the operator couldn't give me any indication of when I should receive a link and was no help.

When I look on my online account under entertainment services there is a tile for Netflix with an activation button, it just states 'Pending: adding soon' and if click the activate button I just get an error message. I contacted support using text message and was then told that it won't add until 14 days cooling off period after my start date of contract has passed. 

This date has now passed, and it still won't allow me to activate. Not happy that I cannot access a service but still paying for it.

Can someone please help?

1 REPLY 1

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Nat_Ash21, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see you have been having issues with getting Netflix activated. It's odd how the activation option isn't working on your online account as this should be how it is activated.

As this is not working for you I will be happy to help, to do this I will send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules