Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

upgrade

After four hours trying to organise an upgrade finally completed last Sunday requesting all TV channels as returning from Sky already have broadband and phone.

Engineer installed today and I find no Sky Sports or Movies 

Spent the last 5 hours trying to resolve via phone, online chat, text without success

Virgin deny all knowledge of request for Sports and Movies and now want us to pay extra for a service we agreed - apparently cant find offer from advisor in online chat but can find everything else. 

Finally someone senior rings then we get cut off they dont call back 

Probably the worst service I have ever received - no one takes complaint seriously or ownership of a problem. Really cant describe how bad the whole experience has been, dread to think how it would be if I have a problem that needs to be fixed. 

Hoping that posting here will result either in Virign contacting me to resolve or someone else who has had the same problems pointing me in the right direction.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: upgrade

Still no resolution to this more phone calls and more frustration.

Customer service is a complete joke no one takes ownership of problem just get passed around explaining the same thing again and again. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Exactly the same issue here. I wanted to add another box & as I was on a package that no longer exists & should have came with two boxes in the first place (full house) it was poor value So after about 40mins being passed around departments I agreed to another package & was signings up for another year. New contract comes through today, changes are are only temporary for 6 months then price soars, this wasn’t mentioned at all. Also waved installation of new box fee, but it’s been billed. I can’t be bothered with the charade, I’m cancelling tomorrow. I will stick with Netflix & Freeview, and go elsewhere for broadband. Maybe it’s not as fast but as long as it’s stable I will be happy.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi ACSC,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Disappointing to see that you've not had the best customer experience with us. This is not the service we aim to provide.

Have you had any contact from our team since your last post at all and was a complaint raised for you over this matter? If so do you have the complaint reference number? We can check on the progress of this for you.

Please let us know so we can help you further.

Kind regards Jodi.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jodi 

I have been on hold now for 45 minutes & not sure i can hold any longer I am at work. I need to cancel installation on Wednesday can you do that for me please? If i cant get through how can i get a complaint number? 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us Macdougal12,

Apologies that you have been on hold for this amount of time we can get extremely busy.

May I just clarify what you would like cancelling? Is it the new package that you have upgraded to?

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sorry I wish to cancel by giving 30 days notice, I am as stated really annoyed and will just cancel everything. Please can you ensure that noboy calls at my premises as I wont be there and I wont be responsable for their wasted time.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear you've decided to cancel @Macdougal12.

Unfortunately that's not something we're able to help with via the forums. Please get in touch with the relevant team on 150/ 0345 454 1111 who will be able to assist you further.

If there's anything else we may be able to help with from here please let us know.

Tom 

0 Kudos