Menu
pil5phil
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

upgrade to oomph bundle - how ?

i want upgrade to oomph bundle but option doesnt appear in my virginmedia can some call me please ?

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: upgrade to oomph bundle - how ?

Hello

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
realh
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Is that text number still valid? I've been trying to get Oomph for several weeks. I want to transfer my existing separate Virgin Mobile with my broadband and also remove Talk More Anytime from my land line.

I can get through to the first tier of support on 150, but they say they can't do it and have to put me through to the Oomph team. Then I get put back on hold until the line goes dead. The operators I can get to talk to won't tell me any other way I can get through to this mythical Oomph team. How can I get my package changed?

Cutting staff levels at their call centres at the moment is understandable, but axing the web chat service is ridiculous.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi realh,

Thanks for reachijng out to us in our community and welcome, the text number is active, as you wish to upgrade to the Oomph simply text upgrade to 0753 305 1809, the team will aim to respond within 24 hours.

Regards

Paul.    

0 Kudos
realh
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

That didn't help. I just got about 50 messages from a bot, then when someone did answer my query, they just told me to call 150.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey @realh 

Unfortunately we cannot help with any package changes from the forums, you can however join an online chat using this link here and using the Broadband, Tv, Phone button or you would need to call into 150/0345 454 1111 to be able to get this looked into further and any agent should be able to help with Oomph queries.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
realh
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I got through in the end, by calling just after 8am, but the saleswoman refused to give me "Oomph" unless I upgraded to 350M at the "discounted" price of 157% of what's advertised on the home page, and committed to an 18 month contract. So my next call to Virgin will be to cancel all services.

0 Kudos