Menu
Pond
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

upgrade for a £1

Went to the something extra on my account. There was an upgrade to the bigger cinema bundle for a extra £1 a month. I confirmed to upgrade my package but two days later we still didn't have the upgrade, so I tried to phone and got put through to two different departments, who said they couldn't help me. I put a complaint in and they told me to ring. I can't get through to anyone!

I looked yesterday and the offer was still there so I confirmed the upgrade and it confirmed the order. I got a email to say something went wrong and to ring them. Tried to ring today and can't get through.

I looked at my account today and again it is saying I can upgrade to the bigger cinema bundle for a £1.

Getting so frustrated and angry now, is this happening to anyone else?

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: upgrade for a £1

Hi Pond, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Sorry to hear of the issue you have been having whilst trying to take the offer - I can appreciate it must be frustrating. It could be down to a number of reasons, one being that it is expired. Have you been able to get any further with this since your post? 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos
Pond
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello Ryan

This has not been sorted and the offer hadn't expired, I actually received a confirmation email and it stated my new monthly payment.

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

As in the sense that you had a new contract sorry? 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos
Pond
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I am banging my head against a brick wall here! Is a new contract something that is sent in the post for me too sign? This is ridiculous!!! I have a confirmation email stating that i have upgraded my package, I have a order number, what more do you need from me. Are you the right person to help or are just wasting my time here????

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey @Pond,

You should receive your new contract via email and you should be able to e-sign the contract.

Do you have any proof of the offer that you were given for the upgrade for £1? We could then get this raised with the team to be looked into further. ^SL

Regards

Steven

0 Kudos
Pond
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello Steven

No contract to sign but I have a email for proof, that I can send to you via email.

Thank you

Lisa

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for this confirmation Lisa and sending this over via private message. 

I have emailed the agent that raised this for you and I will be back in touch as soon as I can with an update on what the next steps are to get this upgrade raised on the system for you.

Regards

Steven_L 

0 Kudos