Menu
mattwennncfc
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

upgade email recieved, but never confirmed, and not showning online after several days

Monday 8th - got email from 

webteam@virginmedia.co.uk 

I signed up for £77 a monrth, bigger bundle plus movies, free box and connection.

This email was never followed up, no orders are showing in my account, no box arrived on Friday.

My upgrades are showing this is available, but for a one off cost of £24.99.  Cheek, and crap service.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: upgade email recieved, but never confirmed, and not showning online after several days

Sorry, I'm not clear - are you a new VM customer signing up? Or an existing customer re-contracting?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
mattwennncfc
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: upgade email recieved, but never confirmed, and not showning online after several days

Existing recontracting for 18 months.

order ref 

[DELETED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey mattwennncfc, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Sorry for the delay in response here! We're unable to arrange/amend any package changes over here on the forums. I appreciate this was a little while ago and you may have spoken to the team since over the phone - if not I advise you to do so; 0345 454 1111. 

Cheers.

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos