cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to switch to ebilling

Janbee1
Joining in

I'm having the same problem as others here who have taken over a deceased relative's account and can't find how to switch to eBilling via MyVirginMedia.

I have tried phoning, emailing and messaging in an attempt to find a way to stop paper billing. Having followed all instructions I am still unable to find My Profile as directed - as this is obviously quite a common problem why can't VirginMedia amend their switching instructions so that this is a seamless operation that all can follow?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for popping back to us @Janbee1 and I am so sorry that this has not yet been resolved. I'll be happy to take a look via a Private Message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Janbee1,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, really sorry to hear about your loss, please accept our condolences.

When an account is taken over by a 3rd party the old account is closed and a new one opened in the new name, when this happens a new Online Account will need to be set up with the new details, the account number will change and a different Email is needed.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul

I have a new account in my name which is working fine except for the inability to switch to ebilling. I am becoming very frustrated that I am being charged for paper bills that I do not want and that nobody seems able to help me with this situation.

Regards

Janbee1

Thank you for popping back to us @Janbee1 and I am so sorry that this has not yet been resolved. I'll be happy to take a look via a Private Message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.