Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

unable to register account

I have a virgin media package and have done for some time (internet, tv, phoneline). I have attempted to register my virgin media account and have been unable to do so(using the link: https://my.virginmedia.com/create-profile/register.) Every single time I enter surname, account number, area ref correctly, verify i'm not a robot and then click verify its like the page refreshes and I am unable to get any further.

I have tried on many occasions and it's always the same. I have used live chats and they just send the same link and advise us to watch a video then suggest that there,s a problem with the website try again later. It's just going round in circles. 

We have had slow internet so the people from live chat got someone from technical to call me  and they have sent out a new router which is great and will hopefully resolve that issue. To the point they said that they can not help me register/access a virgin media account and that i need to speak to an account team but had no number and pointed me here to the forum. so can anybody help me register my account or give me a phone number to get me in contact with someone that can help? I'm tired of going round in circles.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: unable to register account

Hi KEC, 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting. 

I am sorry to hear you are having problems registering your online account. 

In order for us to look in to this further, we will need to grab a few more details via private message. 

i will send this over to you now 🙂 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am also find this issue too. did you ever get a solution to this.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Im having this same issue. Keeps telling me my details are wrong when i know they are all correct i cant even register the account to sort anything else out and its driving me mad.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi jazzkwest

I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello jazzkwest

I will need to raise this with our IT Team 

If you can keep trying again with the same email over the next week or so