cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to login to my account - just see VM egg timer

tanjam
Tuning in

Hi

I have been unable to log into my account for 4 days now. All I want to do is switch games protection/access off so my son can game for a few hours. He has been climbing up walls all weekend. Anyone help? VM tell me all is fully working. 

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey, tanjam.
Thanks for taking the time to post on our help forums and for your first post here.
Sorry to hear of the login issues faced recently, we'd love to assist with these.

Can you please confirm what error you get when trying to sign in using your current email and password?
Are they both being recognised and have you by any chance tried to change your password and see if this resolves the issue?
How do you normally access your VM account (web-browser or the VM app) and is the same error present on all browsers and apps as well as devices tested, when trying to log on?

Just to be sure what you need, are you looking to remove some parental controls options on the network so your son can access gaming over a pc or console?

Let us know more on the above and we'll gladly help based on your feedback.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I cannot login to my account. The screen freezes. I have tried different browsers, no joy. I have tried via mobile app, no joy. I have tried on another PC, no joy. Can you provide a solution?

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there tanjam,

Thanks for posting an update on the matter, sincere apologies for the issues faced.

From checking the threads I can see our team invited you into a PM.

To avoid confusion I'll allow responses to occur from there.

Regards,

Kain