cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to log into 'my virgin media' AGAIN

HughJarsse
Knows their stuff

OK, tried 3 times so far today to log into my Virgin media.

Each time, browser goes away, and after a minute or two, reports

'Oops, looks like something's gone wrong on our side.
Please try again'
Try again

Have cleared caches, (tried on both Chrome and Edge)  and over a period of 5 hours, every time I get the same..

Come on VM, sort it out!!

9 REPLIES 9

Anankha
Problem sorter
Same for me again.
My Broadband Ping - Virginmedia

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi HughJarsse, 

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues accessing your online account. 

I have tried to replicate the issue now on Chrome and had the same issue but after I refreshed, I was able to access the site. 

Can you please try to login again for me and if you get an error message, hit refresh and see if you get the same results?

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks 

Nat

Hi there, I am having the same issue. Every-time I try to log in I get this error either on desktop or in the app.

I have tried various browsers with incognito mode on and off and turned Adblock off. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Hi @Churtle

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community - please do make your own thread in future 🙂

What error message are you getting please?

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John, Thanks for getting back to me and apologies for not setting up a seperate thread on this (newbie)

So when I try to log in on desktop or browser on phone (in chrome, Firefox, safari) I get the messages below:

==========

‘Oops, looks like something's gone wrong on our side. Please try again’

===========

AND

==========

‘Something's gone wrong, We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted.

Its something at our end, and we're working as fast as we can to fix it’

============

Our internet was installed (for the first time along with setting up this account ) a few weeks ago.

When I log in on the app it just says (under service status)

'Looks like your service may not be connected yet’

I was chatting to somebody in Virgin last week to ask if deleting my account completely and re registering would help. They said they would delete it (within 3 working days) but never actually did.

I have tried setting up under a new email but once I add my account number it detects my original email address.

And so this endless loop continues. Ii would very much appreciate your help on this.

Thanks for coming back to us Churtle,

Remotely looking from our end, it seems that out team have already raised this issue with our IT for you who are currently looking in to this matter. 

As soon as our team have any resolution, we will post back to you. 

If you would like your IT ticket reference number, I will happily send you this on a private PM so you can check for updates.

Please let me know if you would like this reference number. 

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi Jodi, thanks for getting back to me.

If you could send on the reference number via pm that would be great. Do you think this will solve the issue or can you suggest any other solutions please?

The raised IT ticket will work to resolve the issue @Churtle. To send the reference I have sent you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

No problem at all @Churtle.

Happy to have been able to help 🙂 Please let us know if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs