cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to contact ceo email not correct ?

dipaksolanki
Joining in

25 years loyal customer counts for nothing       FAO   lutz schuelar 

Disconnected over dispute  insufficient wifi coverage in the house despite virgin admitting via App and

Disconnection fee charged £537.60 by DD now wants another £307 pounds to restore service

ABUSE OF Monopoly as I cant get another fibre broadbend provider

Please look into this case and listen to the recording as still waiting since 22/7/23

Call centre useless keeps you hanging for 45 min than hang up or promise to get senior manager to call back WHO NEVER DOES

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @dipaksolanki thanks for your post here in the Community although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into things further for you - kindly expect the PM to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

dipaksolanki
Joining in

Subject: Disconnected ! 25 years loyalty means nothing !?        a/c [REMOVED]

Account number[REMOVED]

Disconnected over dispute  insufficient wifi coverage in the house despite virgin admitting via App and

Disconnection fee charged £537.60 by DD now wants another £307 pounds to restore service

ABUSE OF Monopoly as I cant get another fibre broadbend provider

Please look into this case and listen to the recording as still waiting since 22/7/23

Call centre useless keeps you hanging for 45 min than hang up or promise to get senior manager to call back WHO NEVER DOES

Please help

[REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Hi Dipsak, thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, I cannot proceed any further as you're not answering the security questions asked.

If you can come back to do this I can investigate further.

Many thanks

Tom_W