Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

ultimate oomph bundle

Hi can anyone tell me if the SIM card included has unlimited data and calls and a years free Amazon prime? As I have a screenshot of the new package and it says 1 year's Amazon prime but I wasn't told this by the woman who I spoke with. Any help is appreciated thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: ultimate oomph bundle

Hi Henrikno71

Thanks for posting and apologies for any confusion.

All offers do change all the time, so was the Amazon Prime included when you took out the bundle? You should be able to see this on the contract you received

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Screenshot_20201110-202521.jpg

 hi as you can see it says 1 year's Amazon prime on the right.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon @Henrikno71 

Thank you for taking the time to post. 

Sorry things were not explained very clearly. 

I have had a peek at your mobile number from the information that you have provided from here. 

I can see that you have unlimited data on your sim and also that amazon prime is free from us on your contract. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M  

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the help but I still haven't received any information on the  Amazon free prime and I just received the New SIM card today but I followed the instructions to view the virgin mobile my account it's showing another SIM card that was a pay monthly that finished one year ago come December. I tried to add another number to it as in the one from the ooomph bundle And it says that I cannot add a pay as you Go SIM card to it ,so I'm just getting passed around again. I had virgin mobile trying to sell me another pay monthly SIM this morning I tried to explain the situation as in having a sim included in the current package but told that it's only 1g of data on the ooomph bundle and unlimited data And minutes on a £35 virgin SIM only they were offering me. I had taken out a SIM only deal almost 2 year's ago it ended last December and it's showing up on the mobile account and I told the representative that I wasn't interested in another 12 months contract SIM only . Anyway I cannot see the ooomph bundle SIM card details on the virgin mobile app now. I don't know what's happening just seems to getting more confusing. One person says one thing and someone says another but as you said it says it on the contract so it should be honoured by virgin in regards to the Amazon prime. Any help is once again appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @Henrikono71 

I am sorry that this is all very confusing. 

I wasn't to take a further look into this for you, so that I am to look further into this for you I am going to need to drop you a PM. 

Please keep an eye out on the purple envelope on the top right of the screen. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M