Menu
carolecarpenter
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

trying to reset parents email password.

Trying to help parents get back into their account. Password reset saying wrong bill information we have entered it all correctly but have paperless billing so only have the date it was taken from bank not the date billed, only other option I found was to have a password reset link sent to the email address. How does that help if I can not get into the email in the first place. have had online virgin messenger open for ages now no reply. On top of that is the ongoing Greenford issue. And please do not be asking me to get the bill payer to phone you they are both deaf and unable to do this over the phone without my support. And due to covid I can not go there to be with them.   

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: trying to reset parents email password.

Hi carolecarpenter,

Welcome to the Community Forums, thank you for your first post.

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling to help your parents reset their online My Virgin Media account password, I appreciate it must have been a frustrating journey for you.

I'm afraid that due to data protection, we wouldn't be able to reset the password without speaking with them directly to get authorisation. However we are keen to help - is there any way that they can create an account here (under a different email address to the one they're unable to access) and we can then help them out from here?

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos