Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

trying to login to my virgin account.

HI ppl, im having trouble logging in to my virgin media account as I do not have the password and it is saying the account is tied to my old ntlworld email which I have no idea how to get into that, even though my bills are emailed to my yahoo account?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: trying to login to my virgin account.

Hi Rob,

Sorry for your issue but unfortunately we aren't able to help with that on the forums as you will need to go through some security steps and we don't have access to that kind of information.

For any account issues apart from trying to call CS your best option at the moment is to send a text to 07533 051809 with details of your problem along with your account number and area reference. Someone will then contact you to discuss. 

Unfortunately as I'm sure you can appreciate with what's going on at the moment some of our call centres are currently closed/running with less staff so it may take a while for someone to get in touch

Thanks
Harry
VM Field Tech

Send Me a PM!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a Helpful Answer once issue is resolved!

0 Kudos