Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

still not received welcome pack

Hi

Still not received welcome pack in the post or by email since the 3rd Feb, i have phoned and text and still no answer as to why i have not received welcome pack or bill, perhaps if i cancel direct debit i will get a bill in email as that seems the only message they understand, i have checked bank statement and they have took payment, but i have not received the bill. What is it going to take to get a account number so i can check my bills or shall i stop direct debit payments.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: still not received welcome pack

Please Pm me your address and I can get your account number for you.

Zoe

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: still not received welcome pack

I  have now managed to sign up then sign up to your community service to express my disgust. I did not receive any welcome pack nor even my account number or area code in " Book of good Stuff",  when your engineer came to install on 3rd March 2020. My only direct communication letter from you confirming my bank details was on 20th November 2020.

I have tried several times to contact you and was even told I would receive a letter from you. That was four weeks ago. I still don't know which deals I should be getting. Don't know what my charges should be regarding Broadband, home telephone, mobile sim or charges relevant charges.

All I have now is an internet email bill for March of £121.13 and already an increasing home telephone bill for April.

Can I say that I am disgusted with your lack of service and already regret cancelling my previous supplier and seriously consider giving up on Virginmedia. Please please call me to explain this mess (not of my doing).

Jim Smith

Can someone Please please call me to rectify this whole messcall me to explain what I should be contracted to. I found you originally had written my email address incorrectly hence no contact.

0 Kudos