Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

speak to a manager at v/m

i've been a loyal customer for many years and the last few months the customer services has become horrendous to the point were i've emailed the  [REMOVED] three times and not one reply then on the 27th dec 2019 sent a letter to the complaints in Sunderland up to now no reply, the reasons are that i was on my 11th month of contract so i called v/m to see what deals they had the women was less than helpful and it was an increase of £13.00 per mth . to which i said no thanks and gave 30 days notice and she never did the disconnection properly so i was still connected just over a week past my end contract date, which means ive been charged for the extra days out of contract price £25.60. i had to phone in again to ask why the services were still live and to be told the disconnection had not been done properly the conversation was on the account so he knew i was in the right so he cancelled it there and then, but in the mean time ive also been charged a further £104.00 for the month i had no service with v/m, so i was encouraged to have the account reactivated so they could offer me a new deal but unaware i was put on full price for a further 9 days, the £13.00 increase still stood so complete waste of time going back to them as now i have to give another 30 days notice at full price. this is what was in the letter and emails. you get promised call backs at arranged times and no one calls you.shame on you virgin media . 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: speak to a manager at v/m

Hi martinsheffield,

Thank you for your post. I'm truly sorry to hear about what has happened concerning the account.

Can I just confirm is the account currently active or not? When the account got cancelled did you recieve any refunds? 

^Martin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

the account is active until 16th feb, and no refunds if any as of yet.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You'd get a final statement after the 16th February. As we bill in advance, this would normally be a credit that we'd refund you.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

sorry it took sometime to reply, but thank you all for the help. 

0 Kudos