Menu
Iby468
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

signed up via virgin media partners and deal has not been honoured

I signed up via virgin media partners to a 200mbps deal with £75 cash back. which was upgraded to 350 mbps for taking a £10 sim deal. I have only recieved £25 cash back and only 200mbps broadband. This issue has not been resolved even though I have spent hours on the phone to customer service, worst thing is they all seem to be unaware of such a deal and just keep on transferring me from 1 department to another. I signed up in November 2020 and had my broadband installed after Christmas. 5 months later this still hasn’t been resolved. Appalling service so far from virgin. 

0 Kudos
Molly_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: signed up via virgin media partners and deal has not been honoured

Hi @Iby468,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your post! I'm sorry to hear that you have not yet received the full reward from signing up to our services. 

Unfortunately since this deal has come from a 3rd Party Company, we are unable to process this for you. I would advise you to get in touch with the company that the deal was ordered via. Have you checked the T&C's of the initial deal to find out how long the process might be or for any further information on this? 

Thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Iby468
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

so is virgin media partners not a virgin media site??? And once I’ve signed up, is it not virgin media who provides the service. Who else am I suppose to contact if not virgin media?

0 Kudos
Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If you contact the site you took the deal from, you'll be able to take it up with them as we don't provide these partner cashback rewards through ourselves.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Iby468
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes I’ve done that but what about my broadband speed? I was promised it would be boosted from 200mbps to 350mbps. Who will deal with that?

0 Kudos
Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @lby468

The speed on your contract is the correct speed agreed. I'd again advise you to take this up with the 3rd party you took the deal from if 350mbps was promised.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

0 Kudos