forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
descarte8
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

shocking service - glad ive left

Ive been trying to cancel services for 3 weeks, since which I have stopped using the services, finally got through via text and cancelled, being unable to cancel via phone due to being disconnected after on hold for 60 minutes, but not after being told i am going to charged another month, up till 21/02/2021 becuase you have put your prices up, because you have changed my terms/service, because you were unable to deal with my cancellation for 3 weeks....

Unbelievable

0 Kudos
carl_pearce
Superstar
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: shocking service - glad ive left

@descarte8 wrote:

Ive been trying to cancel services for 3 weeks, since which I have stopped using the services, finally got through via text and cancelled, being unable to cancel via phone due to being disconnected after on hold for 60 minutes, but not after being told i am going to charged another month, up till 21/02/2021 becuase you have put your prices up, because you have changed my terms/service, because you were unable to deal with my cancellation for 3 weeks....

Unbelievable

You can cancel by post:

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#end 

0 Kudos