Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

rolling contract- says 12 month minimum

Hello, 

the finally changed my plan to a 30 day rolling contract so I can cancel whenever but i logged in and it still says M100 broadband but the price is changed to rolling BUT it STILL says minimum 12 month period.

I am pretty sure a rolling contract is meant to be flexible , can you sort this out please and confirm ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: rolling contract- says 12 month minimum

If you look in your account details it should also show the contract date when the 12 months started from, and underneath "Minimum period" there's some text that should read something like "if you end your services before 10 August 2020 you may have to pay an early disconnection fee".

If you're outside the original minimum contract term then you are on 30 days notice, it just isn't clear the way it is presented - have a look below

Andruser_0-1604759474126.png

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Look, 

we are students living in  student housing so we wanted a 30 day rolling contract so we can cancel whenever. I asked the lady if i can cancel 8 months or 9 motnhs in she said yes. But now she updated it and it says 12 month minimum. I dont understand isn't rolling contract flexible?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi thurica,

Thanks for posting, and sorry for any confusion with your contract term,

I've been able to locate your account using your forum details and can see you've been able to get things clarified since posting 🙂

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos