Menu
colinpeter
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

returning equipment

I am trying to return a wifi booster using the returns label using the drop off Collect+ service but the Collect+ website doesnt have Virgin Media listed as a return option and Collect+ customer service wand a tracking number which I dont have. Please help

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: returning equipment

Try following the instructions in this <<< link >>> 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
colinpeter
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the response Dave

This is the link that I have used already and have selected the Collect+ store that I wish to take my return to but when asked to select the retailer to return to ie Virgin Media it is not given as an option from the drop down list. When I contacted Collect+ customer service they asked for a tracking number which I don't have so couldn't help. It would really help if Virgin Media had a live chat or email address as the automated messaging service was completely useless as it wasn't even able to understand the most basic question like 'returning equipment'!

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi again,

Using the above link, scroll down and click on create new label. Where it says customer reference number either enter  Virgin Media account number, or the serial number of the equipment being returned.

Then enter your email address, and click on email me my new label and follow the instructions

You can find your local Collect Plus point here store-locator 

The shopkeeper will scan your parcel and give you a receipt with a unique reference code - keep this handy as proof - and don't forget to include a covering letter with your equipment with your name and account number.

The return kits are scanned into VM systems in bulk so it may take a while for your account to be updated to indicate the equipment has been returned, and in the meantime you will probably still receive emails asking to return the kit

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
colinpeter
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your help Dave!

0 Kudos