cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

renewing of my package/contract

TomF92
Joining in

Hello

I am looking for some clarity/advice. I renewed my broadband package on sunday 5th March. My contract was coming to end this month and I was offered a good deal when logged into my account online. I received a pre contract summary PDF via email, and an email confirmation of the order. But, at the same time I was discussing things with agents on the whatsapp chat regarding renewal options. They kept saying they could see no order on my account, and that the order would not be processed due to an error. They were trying to offer me a more expensive contract instead. But during the week the order I made on the 5th was processed, I received a new contract via with a start date of 9th March. I can see this on my online account, it allows me to download a PDF of the contract from there. Despite this, in my most recent correspondence with a virgin agent on the 10th March, they seem to still suggest it will not be processed, and suggest changing my package and not really making any sense.

I am not sure what to do, I am very confused. I am happy with the contract that I was offered online and that was processed, and don't see why I should be pushed on to a more expensive one by these agents. Shall I just wait a few days to see what my next bill is going to be and ignore what the agents are saying? I don't really trust them at this point.

thank you in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

No problem at all @TomF92 

I can do this for you. Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @TomF92 

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear about the confusion surrounding your renewal you agreed and new offers being presented to you at a higher price. I have checked the systems at my side and can see that this looks resolved. If you wanted to wait to see what appears on your next bill for confirmation, we'll be here to support you if you should have any further question. 

Alternatively, we can confirm this for you via invitation to private message and go through account security to be able to discuss further. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

yes please to a quick dm, I would grateful if someone else could confirm that virgin have accepted the same contract I am seeing on my account. thank you

No problem at all @TomF92 

I can do this for you. Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for joining me on private message @TomF92 

Glad we were able to get this fully resolved and confirmed for you today. Hopefully this will give you some peace of mind regarding your package. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Carley