Menu
benga1875
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

renewed contract not showing up

my contract was due to run out end of next month so on saturday i called and have dicided to stay a virgin customer as they renewed my contract and upped my speed but i have not recieved any emails or nothing shows on the account i can see the internet isa now showing 200mbs instead of the 1oo but i dont understand why i have not had the price etc agreeed on saturday sent to my email adress or even show on my account have tried calling but im on hold for 2 hours already can anyone help here>/ 

0 Kudos
benga1875
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: renewed contract not showing up

on the phone today for nearly 3 hours and still cant get through so im kinda stuck ?/??

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sadly you will not get any written confirmation and nothing will be updated on your log in page, i was in similar situation, been with virgin for years - they were unwilling to provide me with new contract details including new pricing, which i wanted to print off for my records, Am now leaving, as the customer service is just None existant, you wont get through on phone or chat, " all offshore " you will be cut off passed from one team to another - you are best off on here where one of the forum team can assist
benga1875
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

yes im thinking this too but its 14 day cooling off period from saturday but with no contract showing im kinda lost

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thats Virgin Customer services and retentions team for you at the moment - you may find if and when you eventually get through a reply something like
" confirmation is sent automatically and we are struggling to find out the reason that this hasn’t happened on this occasion " we will pass this on to our IT team

DON'T Believe it for a second - this should take a few clicks of the Keyboard to resolve