cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

renewal / upgrade seems stuck

Mpav9
Tuning in

I was approaching the end of my existing contract and checked the offers and upgrade section of my account. I was offered a new 18-month contract for the same package at a slightly higher price, so I proceeded to place the order online.

The order was accepted, and I received an email from webteam@virginmedia.com containing pre-contract documents and subsequently an email confirming the order summary "Thanks for choosing Virgin Media. Now you can enjoy a package that it's just right for you...." with an order number, and an estimated activation date and monthly cost.

Since then, I haven't received any updates. The estimated activation date has now passed, but there's no update or new contract visible on my account. When I now try to access the "offers and upgrade" section, it says that my last order is still being processed and no further purchases can be made at this time. However, it seems stuck in this state.

Could you please assist in resolving the issue getting the contract offer that I accepted?

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mpav9,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you're waiting for your package to change after accepting a new deal.

Package changes aren't something we're assist with from here, however I've popped you over a private message to get a few more details from you.

Alex_Rm

Mpav9
Tuning in

thanks - i've replied to your message