Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

renewal of my broadband n home phone contract

my contract comes to an end on 17th may and what i have bee offered by virgin is far too expensive. and i have no way of advising virgin that i am looking for cheaper options and if found will move my account. The services i have received from virgin is not up to the standard. even after complaining few times my wifi still drops regularly and there have been few days i have hardly had any wifi connection.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: renewal of my broadband n home phone contract

The route to cancel is the same as that to negotiate a new offer, in return for a new contract minimum period.

Call 150 from your Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111, taking the ‘thinking of leaving’ options.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

But you won’t get through. There too busy to speak to customers.

I’m having to resort to cancelling my direct debit. I’m not currently tied to a contract but due to no income for the foreseeable future I’d like to retain the absolute minimum broadband to use for job searching. Virgin are not interested.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The reason for difficulty in getting through is understandable due to the current crisis but people who persevere are getting through.

Cancelling your direct debit is not a sensible action. It simply leads to your contracted bill going unpaid.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos