cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

renew contract

CLANKY1
On our wavelength

hi all

on the 2 oct i recived a emaill saying i needed to renew my contract i clicked the link and it took me to the renewl page where i upgraded to the 1 gig packege i then recived a order summary order reff ch2051097888 saying it should be activated on the5th oct since then i have not recived any thing and cant find any infomation on the app as i was expeting a new upgraded hub to arive if i clink the link in the original email it takes me to a page which states the order is still processing can some one please explain what is happening thanks

Andrew Mcgee

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

CLANKY1
On our wavelength
Hi
Virgin Media <email@em.virginmedia.co.uk>
To:[REMOVED]@Yahoo.com
Virgin Media Web Team <webteam@virginmedia.co.uk>
 webteam@virginmedia.com <webteam@virginmedia.com>  
if you send me a email address i can forward them to you 
thanks Rob

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello CLANKY1

Sorry to hear of the issues regarding the recent package changes and delivery, we appreciate you taking the time to raise your query via the forums.

Can you confirm the address the email was sent from please? From checking there doesn't appear to be any changes due on your account. You can view your package and cost here.

Rob

CLANKY1
On our wavelength
Hi
Virgin Media <email@em.virginmedia.co.uk>
Virgin Media Web Team <webteam@virginmedia.co.uk>
thanks Rob

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

CLANKY1
On our wavelength

on the 2 oct i received a email saying i needed to renew my contract i clicked the link and it took me to the renewal page where i upgraded to the 1 gig package i then recived a order summary order reff ch2051097888 saying it should be activated on the5th oct since then i have not received any thing and can't find any InfoMation on the app as i was expecting a new upgraded hub to arive if i clink the link in the original email it takes me to a page which states the order is still processing can someone please explain what is happening thanks Virgin SORRY FOR REPOSTING BUT NOT SHURE IF I CLOSED THIS  these are the Emil address  I received the emails from  

Media <email@em.virginmedia.co.uk> 

Virgin Media Web Team <webteam@virginmedia.co.uk> 

thanks Rob 

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @CLANKY1,

Thanks for getting back to us here with this, I would like to go about looking into this deeper with you I would like to confirm some information in a private message with you, if you have not used this feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Joe