Menu
nigie
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

removing tv and internet

hi, i am currently trying to remove internet from my mums package as she is 94 with onset dementia, to reduce her bill she lives alone now and i  care for her and have power of authority, my mums name and details are: [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED] i have tried to ring and phone is always engaged, i have forgot the password for the account as it was set up a long time ago, rather than me just cancel the direct debit out right i wish to remove internet and see how much it is then if it is still to high i want to remove tv package and keep phone line, can you help?

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: removing tv and internet

Hi nigi, 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues when attempting to amend your Mother's package. 

Usually we would ask that you call the team but due to circumstances I would be happy to take a look in to this for you. 

I am going to pop you over a private message to grab some details now and this will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat
0 Kudos