Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

removal of telephone

I have minimum contract ending in December. now I removed telephone today.is the contract start again for 12 months.if so can I cancel under cooling period everything or original period will carry on until December 

thanks

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: removal of telephone

changing anything starts a new contract for all the options you have on the original contract - if you want to revert back to the original end date then you need to add the phone back within the cooling off period afaik

Tony
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am moving to BT for all package.BT asked for number change to virgin and they informed me that they will disconnect in28 days everything but email I received from virgin say only phone is disconnected and I am into new contract for 12 months. when I phoned them, they said it was autogenerated email and ignore. is there a catch in it?

thanks

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

BT can noy cancel your other VM services. TV and internet. Only the phone line will change when the number is transfered.

You should still be able to give your 30 days notice. Its true that when the phone line cancel the package changes but you should still be able to call and give your 30 days notice

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks