Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

remaining months

Hello, 

I am a university student who is in need of help regarding the remainder of a contract for my broadband. As the broadband is in a university house, nobody is currently living there, so does anyone know if there is any way i can get the contract cancelled either for free or a smaller price, as due to the Covid 19 outbreak we can no longer live in the house and therefore use the broadband so feel it would be unfair to be charged for something no longer able to use and out of our control. Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: remaining months

If you have still been unable to get through on the phones or Live Chat on the Web site then you can send texts to this number 07533 051809 with details of the issue. Might take a while for a response but might be quicker than the other options

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi,

Try our Tex helpline number 07533051809 they may be able to advise you.

Click on the kudos link and mark as helpful

Regards

Darren Hollands

Virginmedia area field tech

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi again,

I tried to text this number but it responds saying it was aborted as i hold another conversation on different skill channel
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello, I have tried to text this number but it says i am in another conversation on a different skill channel
0 Kudos