cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

registration

al36
Joining in

I can't register as any password I create gets refused.  I've tried all combinations, cleared my cache and tried another device.  No luck

9 REPLIES 9

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey al36, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to hear you can't make an online account. 

Try a different password. Certain things are too guessable to be allowed. No special characters, only letters and numbers, MUST begin with a letter, try keeping it between 8-10 characters. 

Simpler the better, please let me know how you get on. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

kiki69
On our wavelength

Mate if you get your account made let me know, it's time to buy the lottery been trying since 3 days ago upon my purchase.

However they did say it will take 72hrs from date of purchase to be able to create an account which I know is a  lie.

Hey kiki69, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to see you are struggling to make an online account.

Please can I just confirm that you've had the services installed?

Once it is installed you would be able to set an online account up. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

kiki69
On our wavelength

How is it that an account can be made after the service is installed? Then why tell people that you can change delivery / install date through the app?
So you telling me now it can only be made after install which is a month away and also other of your colleagues and from whatsapp staff saying it can take 72 hours so which is it?

Hey kiki69, thank you for reaching out.

I am sorry you feel this way however once the services are fully set up you will be able to make an account with us no problem at all.

I will pass this feedback on for you, have you had an account with us before at all using the same email address? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

kiki69
On our wavelength

I have not had an account with you before, one of your colleagues has checked that for me.

And any old NTL accounts prior to VM takeover was deleted not that I had one with them either I beleive.

Thank you @kiki69

Are you able to let us know once you are installed so the account can be set up? 

Hi Matt, thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately I have tried all of the various options but still no luck. I have contacted the technical team and am waiting for a response - five working days and counting! 

Hi al36,

Thank you for reaching back out, sorry to see you have still been unable to set up an Online Account, so I can try to help, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.