Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

register my broadband account

Hi, I have a problem I tried to register my broadband account but by mistake used an email address I no longer have access to, so I'm unable to receive the confirm email.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: register my broadband account

Hi nick965, I am sorry to hear that you are having with the online account, have you tried inputting a different email to get the conformation? What error messages are you getting? ^Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris

If I try to register with a new email from scratch I get this mesage "The details you have entered are incorrect, please check and try again."  before I can enter a new emaile address, if I try to log in I get this mesage  "You haven't confirmed this username yet. Please check your inbox for a message called 'Confirm your My Virgin Media username' and click the link in the email."

I just need to get out of this loop and start again.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can you confirm if you have ever registered with another email? If so, can you try the forgotten my password link? Chris

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris,

Yes using the forgotten my password link alowed me to reset my user name and gain acces to my account, but now I have the message "You're not with Virgin Media anymore
If there's any information you want to grab from your account, you have 90 days from your disconnection date to do so. Please make sure you retrieve all your important emails and files before this time."

I have only instaltion dates not a disconnction date and its not even been instaled yet.

My first instalation date was 19th of October, then the 3rd of November then 20th of November and now I have a date of 10th of December.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks nick965,

I've popped you over a private message so I can help reset things for you 🙂

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos