Menu
davegad
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

refer a friend not paid

I referred a friend last April. She moved into a new house. When she tried to sign up for this incentive it would not let her as her post code was not on the Virgin system. She phoned virgin and they said not to worry sign up to their contract and all would be sorted out.

It is now 3 months later. Been through Virgin who said it is not us, go through Aklamio. After sending them all the details and correspondence they said they would pass it back to Virgin as it was not them. That was over a month ago and still nothing apart from more time wasted.

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: refer a friend not paid

Thanks for the post Davegad and welcome to our community.

Can we please confirm if this was put through with one of our agents and did they receive a confirmation of the order which lists the refer a friend offer? 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
davegad
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the reply Emily.

It could not be put through my link online as her address did not have a recognised post code at that time, a new build property. TS14 8NB. She phoned Virgin who said it was not a problem, and completed the new contract and said it would be sorted out and to check in a month. She also asked the engineer who installed, who also said he could not do it but wait a month to see if it was actioned.

Since then we have been through Virgin several times and they said we would have to go through Aklamio which I have done several times who said Virgin had not actioned anything and so they would pass it back to Virgin. ??

Kind regards David

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for the confusion, we're wanting to confirm if they received the package confirmation which listed the refer a friend discount? 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
davegad
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello sorry for not answering sooner being selling my house and packing.

I sent 2 referrals 1) removed    2) removed  Both could not action as the Post code was not recognised.

So she phoned up and was told they would action it and to check in a month. Seems anything to get a contract.

I am not sure what the package confirmation is, sorry. All I do know is she was told by the Virgin representative who signed her up, not to worry it would go through as a referral.

Regards David. stay safe

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate Hyperlink removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos