Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

reduce my package

Anyone else on here being charged £82.50??

Never use the landline, in fact line doesn't work but no one uses that number so wasn't bothered about the phone line, but I need to pay minimum right now 

also 2 extra mobile bills that I don't recognize. 

I really only use wifi so shocked that charges go this high. I wish they did packages that stay low when you only use one or 2 parts of them

Anyone else being charged more than they expected?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: reduce my package

the best way is to cancel service and reactivate again
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I was on lowest package, a lady called to say try films and xmas approaching, i said i never watch tv as i struggle to turn on tv etc she said why not try and and you can cancel any time, when i check my bank i see I'm suddenly being charged £82.50. If they check they can see i never use anything but wifi. so much money charged and going down the drain

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

thank you, difficult to get any reply right now online or on phones so how can i do this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

being told you have ranked up etc  by email is just a wind up when everyone is feeling stressed about loved ones, health and work situation.

I have come on here to hopefully try and receive some customer service, not feel like I'm in an endless process that leaves me waiting and getting nowhere fast

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Now Ive scored a badge!!! 

come on this is ridiculous ....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

good for you. that's is what social media is now,. al about the ranks and taking part. this is no different

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

safepoint do you actually work for Virginmedia?

If not then I can't get a satisfactory response on here or by email, other than emails telling me i score badges in this community!!!

which I've only joined to get some help on this issue, so is not what Id call customer service, more like customer wind up.

on the email im sent there are 2 links one says edit your account which doesn't allow a degrade and the other link says turn everything off.

well leaving customers with nothing plus a high bill and no knowledge of when they can receive proper assistance mus be the worst customer service Ive ever known

0 Kudos