Menu
ab666
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

received complaint response

In Feb I upgraded my package to the Full oomph. A tech  visit was  arranged  to finish the install, activate channels and install second box. It then got cancelled due to lockdown which I totally understand. Virgin support told me they could not activate the extra channels until tech visit.

I therefore put in a complaint regarding this. 

Fortunately an insightful member solved the channel issue for me.

I have just received the response to my complaint asking me to phone virgin support and a tech visit will be arranged to complete the install of the secondary box. I did this and got very polite Irish chap who consulted with his managers but told me that they could not sent out a box or arrange a tech visit even though I had a letter saying this should happen. I was told to phone back after 24th May 2021 to arrange a tech visit.

Confused by this.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: received complaint response

Hi ab666,

Thank you for posting on the Community Forums, welcome back.

I'm very sorry to hear that there's been a few issues with your upgrade order and for any inconvenience caused by the fact we have been unable to install your second box. I can confirm that we are not currently conducting non essential jobs, such as additional TV box installations, as part of our response to Covid-19. If you have received response to your complaint stating that we will book one for you, we'd need to look into this as any non essential jobs booked on our end will just get automatically cancelled. 

It sounds like you've had a stressful experience, so I'm going to send you over a PM so I can take some details and investigate this.  Please do look out for my PM over at the purple envelope.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos