Menu
kurtis5561
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

"Service Request" in orders

Hi guys

Returning to Virgin media because Sky are just annoying to be honest. they have an issue called "Green light no browsing" and can't fix it anytime soon. Plus 1 GBPS offering is just amazing

I've noticed this in my orders

kurtis5561_0-1624204748895.png

Not due for install until the 3rd as the team need to install a battery backup unit Just wondering what this service request could be for?

Any ideas would be amazing

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: "Service Request" in orders

Morning kurtis5561,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, I have tried to have a quick look at your account however I wasn't able to locate a account with the details we have for you.

We do have 2 appointment generally when your being installed, the first before installation is a pre-install check to make sure all is OK before installation.

You can speak to our pre-install team on 0800 052 1734 who will be able to help further alternatively you can if not already set up a Online Account once set up you can go to Help then my appointments for more information.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
kurtis5561
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

So does that mean someones going to rock up to the house or is it a green box and connection outside check? or will they visit the property? Its not a problem, I just need to let people know 🙂

Thank you for replying Paul though. Not sure why you can't find me 😮 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi kurtis5561,

If it is just a pre-check they don't come in it is all outside, just for your peace of mind I would advise speaking to our pre-install team who can confirm everything for you.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
kurtis5561
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Its more if they want a brew if theyre outside than reassurance!

Thanks for replying!

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi kurtis5561,

No worries, if it is a pre-check it is mostly done away from the property, if you do see them outside working and wish to offer them a brew I am sure they won't say no.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos