Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

"Register for My Virgin Media to track your order", yet can't register until order is installed?

Apologies for posting yet another "installation issue" thread; Virgin Media's help pages state that we should be able to register for a My Virgin Media account to track our installation and if wanted, change installation date.

However, when trying to create a My Virgin Media account to track my order, I'm told part-way through account creation that I can't create an account until VM broadband is installed.

This would seem contradictory; VM advise to register for an account to track/change installation, but then say when you try to do so that you can't register for an account until installation is complete.

Related to this, I was looking to file a complaint regarding the installation issues I detailed elsewhere, yet that requires me to sign in to a My Virgin Media account to complete the complaint form, and if I can't register for an account, well... I can't sign in.

Does anyone know a way to register an account before installation?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: "Register for My Virgin Media to track your order", yet can't register until order is installed?

Hi Paul_LFC,

Thanks for posting and apologies for the online account issue. From what you've said, it does sound like it needs to be raised with our IT team. 

I'll PM you to get some details so we can discuss the account freely as there's one check to do before I log it with IT.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: "Register for My Virgin Media to track your order", yet can't register until order is installed?

Thanks for joining me on PM @Paul_LFC,

Online account all sorted for you 🙂

Please drop us a line if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"