Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

"Login details aren't recognised" but they're correct!

A few weeks ago I tried to sign in to Virgin Media but it said that my login details weren't recognised (even though they were correct). I reset the password and I was then able to log in. However, I've tried to sign in today with the new password and it's saying that this is incorrect too! I can't keep resetting the password every time I want to log in. What is causing this problem?

Thanks in advance

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: "Login details aren't recognised" but they're correct!

Did you reset the password to a new one or reuse a current / previous password? if the latter consider following the advice here, What to do if your email's been hacked

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I reset it to a new one. Thank you for the advice though. It doesn't seem to make any sense - each time the password's been correct but it'll only work if I reset it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Have to agree, it does not make sense. I have flagged your post to the forum team who are best placed to take this forward however be aware it can take them a few hours / days to respond.

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi LFC20201,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been having sign in issues, I can see you advised if you reset the password it works, 

I will be more than happy to help, so I can access your account I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos