Menu
Takis
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

potential for confusion over contract start dates and credit

Hi,

Received notification via email (27/01) which reads that 'when your contract comes to an end on 03/02/2021, it will then change to £28.00 a month'. However my contract start date shows as April'20?

On a number of occasions I tried to use the chat to get it sorted however couldnt get through. Also, I cant get through to a person over the phone so this is my last resort to get to speak to a human and get contract and offer sorted.

Regards,

PK

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: potential for confusion over contract start dates and credit

Hi Takis ,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry for any confusion around your contact end date, if as you have advised your contract started in april you would be able to give your 30 days notice or discuss a new deal 30 days earlier.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Takis
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

Thank you. 

Unfortunately I got an automated email which suggests otherwise and reads: 

"...When your contract comes to an end on 03/02/2021.."

Any chance that someone can help?

Regards,

P

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Takis

We don't do package changes via the forums, so you'll need to either call us on 150 // 0345 454 1111 or text the team on 07533051809 and we can review your account for any offers. Text replies are not instant and are automated at the start to get you through to the right team

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos