Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

please tell me how to end contract

Hi,

So my 12 month contract has come to an end so the price has been automatically increased / renewed. I want to cancel my account but there seems to be nowhere online to do so, and I can’t get through to anyone over the phone (sometimes just hangs up on me after waiting on hold for 20 mins) so any help on how to cancel would be great!

thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: please tell me how to end contract

you price doesn't really increase your contract was for the higher price but had a limited time discount. So its not really increasing it only going up to what you agreed.

You can't cancel online you will need to call in

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kodos

Yeah, you must phone and you will be able to cancel. But phone at 8am, the early bird catches the worm! I did recently and was successful.
Previously, I had called, but not at 8am,and after 50mins was automatically cut off. I went online to find try and find out if I could cancel on line but the BOTs there send you around in loops.
Perseverence wins. Good luck.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If you have still been unable to get through on the phones or Live Chat on the Web site then you can send texts to this number 07533 051809 with details of the issue. Might take a while for a response but might be quicker than the other options

But you need a customer services representative as they have billing access permissions to make amendments to customer accounts.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos