cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone line

ruthskii
Joining in

Wonder when we'll ever get our phone line back, sub contractors I hate you so much.

6 REPLIES 6

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Not too much to go on here for anyone to offer a reply.

Your past posts appear to be multi-post replies which have all ended up in one merged historical topic which is hard to follow.

Did VM ever complete your installation (minus transfer of your phone number) or are your still waiting for VM to install?

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey ruthskii,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your landline, what issues are you having with your landline at the moment?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

ruthskii
Joining in

Still waiting, MP contacted them we had a phone call to say he would look into it and we are currently waiting call was Thursday....

If it's anything like last time there press was contacted, we got a phone next day said would look into it and never heard anything back from them I'm sure it will be the same this time.

Just awaiting game.

Hi @ruthskii 👋.

Thanks for your reply. Could you please elaborate a little further, is this for current services that you retain with us, or a installation of new services? We require a little more information in order to assist further.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Thank you for your time to reply. You unfortunately can't help, Manager needs to sort it.

Hi @ruthskii 👋.

Thanks for your reply, we would like to take a look into this matter, there is a chance that a manager may not be needed, if you could help us out with more information. We can bring you into a private message to discuss this further.

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina