Menu
kerallen141
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

phone chaos

10 times over 2 days cant get thro no dought because virgin put up prices at this silly time

at 1 time while on hold for an hour some one offered  a £2.50 discount whats this all about

put up my price by £3.50  then give a discount   I only wanted a small change to my package

I cant talk to anyone so Ive decided to cancel by post as my contract explains

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: phone chaos

Hi kerallen141,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

Changing prices is never an easy decision, which is why, unlike other providers, this is our first cable price change in 18 months.  Over the last year our customers have been using their services more than ever, and data use on our network has increased by up to 95%.  We need to continue investing in our network to meet this demand and ensure our broadband service continues to deliver the fastest widely-available speeds in the UK. We’re investing more than £1bn in our network – helping to improve performance and reliability for our customers.

At the same time, we have supported our customers with a range of upgrades and new services at no extra cost. Whether that’s giving customers a free speed boost, upgrading their equipment or providing new content and channels, we’re committed to giving our customers more.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
kerallen141
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I was not complaining  about the price  tho ill timed Ive been paying price rises for nearly 20 yrs

I  just want to change my package might have ment paying more I dont know never will cant get thro

Im not bothed any more  iwill shop around can someone on here tell how to get thro to cancel 

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Apologies for the delayed response, kerallen141

Sorry you are thinking of leaving us, cancellations can be done by phone 0345 454 1111 or by post Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG. 

Thanks,

Corey C

0 Kudos