Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

payed to much and cannot talk to anyone

hi my father in law whom also has virgin media has a big problem because virgin media have taken over 200 pound this month and he cant talk to anyone about it does anyone know how to talk to an actual person at virgin media as he is a pensioner and cannot afford this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: payed to much and cannot talk to anyone

Hello chunkwba

Really disappointing to hear of the bill received by your father in law, we understand this is concerning and appreciate you contact us on his behalf via the forums.

If your father in law has set up an online account he can view the bill there virg.in/ebillinghow if he hasn't, has he received a paper copy of the bill to see what the additional charges relate to?

If he hasn't tried already, your father in law (as the account holder) can text us his query for free on 07533 051 809 ^ between 7am and 11pm Monday to Friday, 8am and 8pm Saturday to Sunday and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Rob

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thanks passed this on
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Rob I have tried this text service as I too have a similar problem. I got nowhere with it, if you don't answer straight away it starts all over again when you do answer. I have tried several times after failing to get through on the phone for over a month. Please advise.

0 Kudos